Conspiracy Theory

Conspiracy Theory

Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Very End

All right, I’m afraid this will be my very last post on this blog. Yes, it’s official… I am now retiring from blogging. Although it did not last long, it was a great experience sharing my thoughts and knowledge on some of the world’s greatest conspiracy theories. Not only did I expand my knowledge throughout this blog, but I’ve also learned on what my readers thought about each post. I have to admit that some of the conspiracy theories that I’ve written about are the ones that kind of affected me when I first heard of them. I wanted to know more and more about these conspiracy theories. I wanted to know if it’s true or maybe if it’s all a lie. I also wanted to dig in deep on what others thought about such conspiracies.

Even after all the research I’ve done, there are still many questions left unanswered. Like why were a few people told to be silent by the FBI about the findings of the Black Boxes? The boxes could of easily blown out the truth about the entire conspiracy. Why would the government hide such important information from the public? Were they in on the attack? Who knows?

Or how about why Area 51 is so secretive about everything? What’s really going on in there? Why would the U.S. Military threaten Bob Lazar if he spoke up?

So many questions that need answers…

I have to say my favorite conspiracy theories that I find joy in reading about are the “Disney Subliminal Message” conspiracy, the “Georgia Guidestones” conspiracy and the “Vaccine Industry” conspiracy. These three posts are by far the most interesting for me. It leaves me wanting more after reading in deep about people’s theories. Especially the “Georgia Guidestones” conspiracy.  That one has got to be the most mysterious one. So many questions behind it all.


It’s been a great experience sharing my point of view on these conspiracies. It was fun while it lasted but everything must come to end at some point. Thank you for being such wonderful readers and for always sharing what’s on your mind. Keep it fresh guys! Deuces!

3 comments:

  1. NOOOO, Moussa, why are you done you're blog posts were so interesting and filled with facts and exciting opinions. i am going to miss you're blog posts every week and I hope that one day you return and continue on writing these posts, it was just my favorite past time reading all you're post and I had something fun too look forward each week. Bye mousss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to lie Moussa, I enjoyed reading your blogs. You basically covered most of the things people should know about these weird conspiracies going on in the world. I know a thing or two about conspiracy theories and I approve your facts. You kept it one hundred!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and freaky blog. The thing about conspiracies is that, more often than not, they're completely bogus. But which one are actually true? Dun dun duhhhhh!

    I urge your audience to do their research and not blindly believe a conspiracy just because a few people believe it.

    A touch more opinion on some posts would be nice, but overall a good blog.

    ReplyDelete